American beauty: today’s cute car sighting.
Breakfast and a half hour of sunshine before the day’s busyness begins.
A little bit of desperate Alex Brandt
because he’s kind of a babe.
My goddaughters are in town:
- M (age 11): What does it feel like to be an adult and be able to drive whenever you want and take kids for icecream in your car?
- Me: It feels pretty good. It's one of the cooler things about being grown up. There are some lame parts about being an adult, too.
- M: I should've said 'being an adult who still acts like a kid.'
- Me: Oh. Yeah. I guess.
- M: I mean, only some of the time.
- Me: No, that's pretty accurate.
Sometimes stuff that is meant to be satirical or sarcastic strikes me as being dead earnest.
I hope you all took a little time to be stupid at least once this weekend.
More request fills! A couple of cute demon girl OCs for aromanticmadoka, and a self-portrait for the lovely danielle-carey ♥
Can I please be you when I grow up?